I have just started a Funeral Parlour Franchise in Eersteriver, Cape Town.
I have recently lost my brother unexpectedly and our family was devastated. Although I am normally a very competent person and consider myself to be calm and composed, I was not prepared for the helplessness I felt during this period of time.
The shock of my brother's death - he was just 43 left our family with such overwhelming grief that made us almost unable to function.
Luckily, my older sister, was a lot stronger as I was completely useless.
She did all the funeral arrangements, planning, etc.
I have recently discovered that we would have been able to have a much more dignified, organised and also a much more economical Funeral Service if we had contracted Fern Funerals to do our Funeral.
Because I work extensively in the Eersteriver Area, and I am aware that people are a lot less sophisticated in these areas, I decided to put something back into the community by opening a franchise of Fern Funerals in the Eersteriver / Kuilsriver / BlueDowns Area.
Our Funeral Package we offer includes the following:
*Removal of Body (day or night)
*Preparation of Body
*Grave (public or private on demand)
*Grass Mats + Machine
*Pamphlets
*Coffin Wreath
*Gazebo & Chairs
*Storage of Body
*Coffin
*Hearse
*2 x family cars
*Registration of Death
*Church Trolley
*Bus
*Cross
Off hand, besides our funeral costing us more than double the cost of Fern Funeral's, we still had to organise our own pamphlets, Coffin Wreath, Cross, etc.
But I am not blaming anyone, as we were not in a state to make a good business decision at the time of my brother's death.
This is the same for most people.
It is for this reason that I would like to introduce Fern Funerals to you.
We also offer funeral policies for families, especially families who are not by the means to pay for a funeral in full at any given time. For a minimal monthly premium we undertake to do all the above for you, and we can either collect your premium or allow you to pay by debit order.
Even if you are by the means to afford to pay for a funeral at any given time, taking out a funeral policy with us will give you the peace of mind that should death strike you or your loved ones, all the above will be professionally seen to by Fern Funerals. All you have to do is complete your debit order forms and keep our telephone number handy.
Fern Funerals has been in operation since 1996. We offer full funeral service, funeral policies , cremations, tombstones, etc.
We have a fully equipped funeral parlour with a mortuary, viewing room and showroom with our coffins.
We are licensed with the FSB and our policies are administered by SANFA and underwritten by Prosperity Life.
You can call me on 084 5175033 to find out more
We provide funerals with Dignity for an Affordable price.
May God bless you and your families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment