Monday, July 2, 2007

I would like God to be my partner in business

Today I offered an opportunity to God.

I asked God if he would like to become the Managing Director of my 2 businesses I have.

I hope he accepts because he has all the qualities that I require in a managing director.

God will lead me away from business that does not benefit all the parties involved. He will also not allow me to compromise my morals and principles for money.

The one thing I know that he won't do is, not be there when I need him.

But one of the most important things that I know God will do is, He will see every transaction from different points of view.

I know he will assist me in making my decisions and allow me to take positive calculated risks.

How honoured I will be when he works with me, guides me, etc.

And the only thing I have to do is pray about the things that I would like to do.

No comments: