I discovered today that life is not all about me. How many times do we sit and wonder what life is about? What are we to do in this world?
Today, I discovered just how self-centred I have been. My prayers 'used to' read like a set of instructions to God... God, I'd like to earn more money, help me to get this and that, help my family with this and that, etc, etc.......
In our minds, life is all about us.
But, did you know that before we were even born, it was already destined, what family we would be born into, what lessons we are to learn and the people we are to help.
God, then allows us to grow and AMIDST our deepest CHALLENGES, do the real YOU emerge.
It may at times feel like God is throwing us over a cliff, but during those challenging times, God allows us to grow wings and to soar above our situations. I'm sure you have had situations like this in your life already, didn't you?
God never gives us a cross that is too heavy to bear.I love my God, He is so Great!!
From
Yvonne
No comments:
Post a Comment