Friday, May 25, 2007

Life is not All about Me

I discovered today that life is not all about me. How many times do we sit and wonder what life is about. What are we to do in this world?

Today I discovered just how self-centred we are. Our prayers read like a set of instructions to God... God, I'd like to earn more money, help me to be successfull, help my family, etc....

In our minds, life is all about us.

But did you know that before we were even born, it was already destined, what family we would be born into, what lessons we are to learn and what people we are to help.

God then allows us to grow and AMIDST our deepest CHALLENGES do the real YOU emerge.

It may feel that God throws us over the cliffs at times, but during those challenging times, God allows us to grow wings and to soar above our situations.

God never gives us a cross that is too heavy to bear.

I love my God, He is so Great!!

From

Yvonne

No comments: